Soccer. Climbing. Bouldering. Badminton. Floorball. Silat.
Tennis. Food. Man Utd. Taking Photos.
Money. Music. Movies.
Written: Wednesday, December 30, 2009
I'm really missing someone. H. I can only wish she's fine and will reach home safely. And i wonder how things will change come January.
~*~*~*~*~*~
On a brighter note, met up with Happy, Yasir, Bashey and Nasha after watching Sherlock Holmes with Zal, Rafi, Fee and Akram on Sat night. Been a while since i met Happy and gang.
Had EP day on Sun morn.
Went for e-trial test during lunch time on Mon, where i failed both test papers. Met Saufi after work before going for FTT. Passed it! Woohoooo! Gonna book TP on the next payday. Went for urut at Kampung Melayu. Missed it for 2 weeks already. My left knee is really badly strained.
Tues and Wed it was holiday mood at work. Slept, psp-ed, slacked at work. Heh.
Met up with Mangkuk just now after work. Its always nice talking cock with him. Literally. Haha.
Well this is the last post of the year. Its been an eventful year. Hmm. Got into accident right after my birthday, got my EFI license, had countless NDP rehearsals and the NDP day itself, met new people, had new work experiences. I wonder what the new year will bring. Looking forward to 2010. Hopefully the KL trip with Minda ppl will get things off my mind. I'm sure its gonna be a blast! Till then. Goodbye 2009.
Hanging There...
11:15 PM