Soccer. Climbing. Bouldering. Badminton. Floorball. Silat.
Tennis. Food. Man Utd. Taking Photos.
Money. Music. Movies.
Written: Sunday, October 11, 2009
Just wastched 500 days of summer. Love it. And fuck why was there even an ikea date. I can relate to the story.
Been wanting to update, but this time its not just procrastination, i'm also kinda busy, what's with working almost every night and office hour during the day. I need to let my heart out. It's kinda twice beaten, twice shy for me.
I really hate this part right here. It took quite some time last time. I wonder how long it will take this time round.
And how in the world can Maroon 5 make the song 'Won't go home without you' sound so happy?
I need time. Plenty of time. A lot of time.
What's my aim in life?
Ok too many random thoughts. Need to rush too work.
"Roses are red violets are blue, fuck you whore." Haha that can end up in a greeting card when you've lost your motivation and get depressed.
Life's unfair. Most of the time. But we do what we can to deal with it. And sometimes, just sometimes, when u can't deal with it, u bear with it. At least i know i try.
Hanging There...
9:17 PM