Soccer. Climbing. Bouldering. Badminton. Floorball. Silat.
Tennis. Food. Man Utd. Taking Photos.
Money. Music. Movies.
Written: Saturday, September 05, 2009
I don't know what to think or feel anymore. What the hell is going with me? F*ck.
I realized we're from two worlds apart. I don't know what got it going but it did. I also realized its not over after over a year. Cos there's just an emptiness inside me all these while which i tried to ignore but just won't disappear. I don't know what to feel anymore. Why cant we know the future?
I guess like they say, God works in mysterious ways. But sometimes it really sucks; on what could have been or would it had worked out, but i guess we just have to deal with not knowing it.
But still it all comes down to the emptiness inside, even though there's always laughter and fun with friends whom i cherish having around.
For once, I don't know how to deal with this.
Hanging There...
12:15 PM