Soccer. Climbing. Bouldering. Badminton. Floorball. Silat.
Tennis. Food. Man Utd. Taking Photos.
Money. Music. Movies.
Written: Wednesday, December 31, 2008
So its the last day of the year. I'll update what i've been up to soon. But for now, lets talk about the end of the year. And we'll all be one year older, wiser. Or at least i hope i'll be. But i'm ending the year with bad luck. Dropped my bike. 3 stolen things. Penniless, really. HP bill mounting up to the same amount as my bike installment. Haiz. First, my raincoat got stolen at CGH when i went for a medical appointment there. Then a plastic bag of CDs i intended to sell to cash converter for some cash got stolen by karang guni i think, and f*ck, my bike mirror was stolen too. In the carpark some more. Wtf man. And i'm really stripped of money. Sh*t man. To the extend i didn't even buy a birthday present for my sis. Haiz. Need to solve this money issue. And hope the new year will bring a change of luck.
I always wonder how my future would be like. I can't wait for NS to be over so i can carry on with life. NS seems like a big pause in life for me. Cos i'm restricted from doing things that i want to do. I can't wait to earn enough money to help support my family. I can't wait to continue studying and find a full time job. I wish i'd meet my wife-to-be (haha!). Wish wish wish.
Well, gdbye 2008. It's been a good long year full of events. Looking forward to a better life. Till then. Adios.
Hanging There...
3:11 PM