<body> The Note From Which A Chord Is Built
THE PROFILE

Idris.
Seventeen. I wish.
Temasek Polytechnic ; Engin Sch. First year.

Soccer. Climbing. Bouldering. Badminton. Floorball. Silat.
Tennis. Food. Man Utd. Taking Photos.
Money. Music. Movies.



Tag Board !



ARCHIVES

October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010

THE ONES I READ



Basic.
Farah.
Mangkuk.
Sharifah.


Written: Saturday, January 05, 2008


Omg a new year has come so fast. I'm kinda unprepared for it. NS, work life, adult life, enjoying life. What a year its gonna be. Been working irregularly since school ended, so the money also comes in irregularly. Didn't find a proper job cos i still wanna enjoy my life. Heh. So i'll be soccering, climbing, running, working, camping and dunno what others stuff i always do till ns, which i have no idea when, since my enlistment date was cancelled cause my PES wasn't the same as my first medical check up.

And this year is the year the 87s are gonna be 21. I really don't feel like and adult. Hahahaha. Need to learn to be more independent from the parents. Earning your own money is difficult. Musn't take things for granted in life.

Thinking of studying overseas in the future after NS. Need to do my own research of universities. I'm thinking of becoming a TP lecturer by 35 years old, and maybe one of the school directors in the distant future. Is it possible?? Haha. At least its a goal to work towards to. Or maybe become a teacher to and international school. Well whichever it is, learning never stops.

2007. Hmm. What are the significant things that i remember about that year.
-The day i joined outdoor camp in March! I am so in love with this line of job. Learnt lots of new things.
-Became active in school events, even when i finished school. I've grown to love the school so so much. The BIE is my second clubroom.
-Week 0 April Orientation! The most memorable orientation ever. The best Engine Jam & Hop ever. Those who were there would know. In my life i will never forget that Engine spirit and atmosphere. I was so very disappointed when Engine didn't win anth at the Regatta, but the Engine spirit was so great that everyone was so high even though we lost. I love those moments.
-The day i got my Honda Sonic in September! I love my dear Sonic very much!
-The year that i met the lepak gang of Hazim and co.! Haha. Bubble tea almost everyday during my 4.1 with them.
-My first bike accident in Nov. I only got minor scratches, but my dear was badly injured, and it cost $500 to repair her. Ouch. That part hurts the most.
-The night we rent a car and went rounding round Singapore in Oct. Fun!
Ok can't think of any other right now.

New year resolution? Hmm. Same as last years' and last 2 years' and i think last 3 years' resolution; which is to stop procrastinating. Haha. Ok lah maybe stopping it is impossible, so i must try my best to minimize it. Second, to be a better person. Hmm how would i do that? I also dunno hahaha. Third.... Hmm i dunno when i think about it i'll blog it hahahaha.

OMG I'M GONNA BE AN ADULT!!! I CAN SIGN MY OWN CONSENT FORM!!! Haha...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!



Hanging There...
11:19 PM