Soccer. Climbing. Bouldering. Badminton. Floorball. Silat.
Tennis. Food. Man Utd. Taking Photos.
Money. Music. Movies.
Written: Sunday, July 02, 2006
On Thurs had to go for speed climbing selection, even though my ankle still hurts. Didn't do well. Slipped on the second route. Slacked at the rock gym after that before going home.
Packed my bag on Fri morning to overnite in school. Heh. In the afternoon it was brokeback time with Happy. Haha. Rode with him on his bike. Played soccer in the afternoon. I played really relaxed. Heh. Can't kick the ball with my right foot. Went to Adam's lab after that. Slacked till the Argentina vs Germany match. Damn it was a good match. The TCC was packed with people.
Kekecohan man. We were so noisy. Haha. I supported Argentina, but what a waste, it was Germany who won. I hope they won't win the World Cup. Slacked again after that. Watched the first half hour of the Italy vs Ukaraine match. The TCC wasn't as full as the previous match, and not as noisy. By the half hour of the match, we were all stone-ing or sleeping, so we all decided to go back to the lab. I slept with half of them, while the other half DOTA-ed all night long. Don't understand what these people see in DOTA. Woke up at 10am. I went to lib alone to slack till noon. Went for floorball practice at noon. After practice went to meet her at lib. Went home after that, then went out to watch the floorball match between TP and NYP. Even though i'm in the team, i wasn't selected to play. So just watched the match. We drew 2-2. We could have won the game, but luck just wasn't on our side. So was the ref. Went to Bedok after that to watch my freind's silat match. Headed home after that. Watched the England vs Portugal match. I closed my eyes when the second half started, and when i opened my eyes it was already penalty shoot-out. Heh. Was so tired.
Today woke up at 1.15pm. Was so damn tired. Its like all the tired feeling of the whole week accumulated into one night. Heh. Missed
kelas ugama, and missed my friends' silat matches today. So tired today. Gonna go out for a while later to buy bus consession. Till then. I need faster recovery.
Hanging There...
3:37 PM