Soccer. Climbing. Bouldering. Badminton. Floorball. Silat.
Tennis. Food. Man Utd. Taking Photos.
Money. Music. Movies.
Written: Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Last Thurs didn't go for speed climbing training. One of the rare times where i actually succumb to the tired and lazy feeling. Went straight home after school. On Fri went home after Fri prayers. Wore formal wear and went to school. Had the certificate of 'Best Improvement' award. Haiz i shouldn't be getting that award. I should be in the director's list. Heh. If only i'm born with a hard-working trait.
Sat was sports day. Had floorball training from 12nn-2.30pm, then played soccer with Hazwan & co. from 5pm-7pm, and lastly went for silat training from 8pm-10.30pm. Shagged man. On Sun had a floorball division 2 match against a team named Convicts. Won 12-4. Our Finland player scored 6 goals. Damn he's super good. I only played 2 or 3 times in the second period. I wish i can play more. But i know i'm a fringe player in the team
lah. After the match went home. Wanted to go baybeats, was all set and ready to go out, then suddenly felt tired, so i didn't go.
After 3 weeks, my ankle is finally fine and i went to run at 4pm. Damn my timing is off. Been too long since i last ran round Bedok Reservoir. Had climbing training after school as usual. Was satisfied with myself. Flashed a few routes. Went to gym during break on Tues. I think i'm settled with gym every Tues and maybe Fri, and two days of running per week on top of my CCAs. Had floorball training on Tues as usual.
And it was a sad night. Sad sad night. I'm sorry. I hope things will turn out fine. Till then. All the best.
Hanging There...
9:07 AM