Soccer. Climbing. Bouldering. Badminton. Floorball. Silat.
Tennis. Food. Man Utd. Taking Photos.
Money. Music. Movies.
Written: Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Had a floorball match againts Pasir Risians last Sat. Won 6-2. I didn't perform though. Haiz. After that went to rockwall to climb for a while before going home for ten mins then head out for silat training. Was exhausted by the end of the day. Spent the whole of Sunday at Bedok. Watched
Pertandingan Seni PSK. My
perguruan did well this time. Didn't do much except watched the comp, but felt exhausted at night. This coming Sat is my turn. My first round of fight is against a gold medallist. Ain't that great? And i'm a noob shit! First time join
tanding. Haiz.
Yest was also tiring. Went for climbing training in the morning from 9.30am-1pm, then had lunch (ehem) after that. Felt like running, so went to run at 4.40pm. Didn't bring towel, and the hand-drier wasn't working, so that explains my wet hair. Went for speed training after school. Haiz. I'm also a noob speed climber. I speed climb like a snail. Don't think i'm prepared to join any speed comp.
Gonna have a floorball match againts SMU after school later. I wanna score! But i'm a noob floorballer too. Noob shit! Till then. I'm hungry.
Hanging There...
10:13 AM