Soccer. Climbing. Bouldering. Badminton. Floorball. Silat.
Tennis. Food. Man Utd. Taking Photos.
Money. Music. Movies.
Written: Monday, June 26, 2006
Had climbing training last Thurs and played soccer on Fri.
Sat was the day. I wanted to prove my father and Cik Mustajjab wrong. And to prove to myself that i can do it. But i ended up disappointing myself. Lost badly. I can't remember when was the last time i let myself down. I just broke down after the match for a while. Have to thank my friends who were there supporting me. They were encouraging (and thanks to Sya too for the encouragement). I'm so damn disppointed with myself. And i picked up multiple injuries. Haiz. I suddenly have second thoughts about IVP, but i had register already, so i won't back out. Won't be floorballing, climbing, running or soccer-ing for the coming days. Don't even know if i can recover by Sat for the first Division 2 floorball match. Haiz. Spent both days at Bedok.
Was late just now. But for the fourth time, it was a valid reason. Heh.
And late last night was rather depressing. I dunno what to say. My feelings are numb. Haiz. I need to take a break from everything.
Hanging There...
10:50 AM