Soccer. Climbing. Bouldering. Badminton. Floorball. Silat.
Tennis. Food. Man Utd. Taking Photos.
Money. Music. Movies.
Written: Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Second tag game i'm doing. Did one
nong nong ago. I need to take my mind off things, so i'll oblige and do this thing ok.
**7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME**
1. I can't stand house lizards. Geli.
2. I cry when i eat food that's too spicy. But i'll finish it though. I like spicy food.
3. I never have enough money. Can't it just drop from the sky?
4. I'm a shy guy. 5. I wish i'm taller.
6. I procrastinate too much.7. I don't eat taugeh and don't drink milk. And no chilli sauce please.
**7 THINGS THAT SCARE ME**
1. Being rejected.
2. Dying. Cause i'm so damn full of sin and have yet to repent. =|
3. Not able to find a proper job with acceptable salary after graduating.
4. Not being able to control myself when i'm angry and start yelling at people i care about.
5. Losing that special somone to another guy.
6. Losing my parents.
7. Scared of being injured, cause i can't climb, soccer, floorball, silat or run if i'm injured!
**7 RANDOM MUSIC AT THE MOMENT**
1. Bullet For My Valentine - All These Things I Hate(Revolve Around Me)
2. Avenged Sevenfold - Chapter Four
3. Silverstein - Fist Wrapped In Blood
4. Silverstein - Discovering The Waterfront
5. The Real You - Dear Mum & Dad
6. Halifax - Sydney
7. Ten Falls Forth - Live Forever In A Day
**7 THINGS I LIKE THE MOST**
1. Climbing/Bouldering
2. Soccer
3. Hanging out with my friends
4. Cheesecake & Pizza
5. Free food! Haha.
6. Relaxing by the beach.
7. Shopping! But i never have enough money to shop...
**7 THINGS I SAY THE MOST**
1. Noob shit!
2. KNN
3. Eh, stop it ah...
4. K go!
5. Yayayayayaya
6. Stop playing DOTA!
7. Hokay! (In Hard Gay accent)
**7 PEOPLE TO DO THIS**
Nah. I'll end the tag game here. Unless anybody wants to do it at their own free will. Heh.
Till Then. Adios.
Hanging There...
4:44 PM