Soccer. Climbing. Bouldering. Badminton. Floorball. Silat.
Tennis. Food. Man Utd. Taking Photos.
Money. Music. Movies.
Written: Saturday, April 22, 2006
Well. I've been feeling down on the inside these few days. Still waiting and will wait for a proper ans.
Anyways, from Wed to Fri was Week 0 Orientation for Engineering school. Its fun and i enjoyed myself as i always in these sort of events. The freshies however, sad to say, most of them were dull, and so was some of the mentors. And more disappointing that we didn't win the best school award. But its ok. Made a lot of new friends as usual. And it felt good to be hero of the night when i found a freshie's hearing aid which she lost in the sports hall on Thurs night. Haha. Lost my voice by Thurs night too. I definitely wanna become FA again next year. And Jam & Hop at the end of the orientation was great as usual, except that my mood changed tremendously after the second half of it. Haiz. I really wish things would work out...
Hanging There...
1:53 AM