Soccer. Climbing. Bouldering. Badminton. Floorball. Silat.
Tennis. Food. Man Utd. Taking Photos.
Money. Music. Movies.
Written: Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Sunday was soccer day. Woke up late at noon. Went to Bedok Lib for a while. Went to play soccer with Zal & Co. first at court beside Shell at Tamp, then at street soccer court with Baby & co. and lastly at Pasir Ris with Aush & co. Reached home at 11pm. Showered and headed for Mail's house to watch Man U vs Arsenal
ramai-ramai. Akram, Fair, Fee, Atai and Aush was there. Man U won 2-0. Woohooo! But Nistelrooy didn't perform. What happened to my idol man.
On Mon, went to collect my pay from working as a belayer at F. I. T. camp with Wak, Lajam, Ahmad & Fariz. Then headed to Pasir Ris interchange to go out with my friends from the Shanghai trip. Went to Downtown, then headed to Bugis where we ate at my father's shop, then went to Marina Square to play bowling. I went Bedok lib after that, and met my dear on the way home. Shagged. Walked a lot that day.
Today woke up so late at 1pm. I dun like waking up so late. Waste a lot of precious time. Dunno what i'm gonna do today. I wanna run and climb. Till then. Adios.
Hanging There...
1:10 PM