Soccer. Climbing. Bouldering. Badminton. Floorball. Silat.
Tennis. Food. Man Utd. Taking Photos.
Money. Music. Movies.
Written: Wednesday, December 28, 2005
Dear diary,
There are ups and downs in life, but right now my life is down. It's one big mess. I feel so down & lousy. I dunno how come i can still joke & laugh with my friends. If i can't settle things by this week, from next term i'm gonna be so solemn.
I've decided not to go for anymore climbing training for the rest of the term. I suck so much at climbing. I just keep deproving there's no point going for training. Even the first years are better then me. I'll just start anew for climbing during sem holidays or next sem.
I've been feeling very down. I miss her very much, but she doesn't seem to feel the same way. And things aren't so well. And just now when i met her for a while she didn't even concentrate on me. She can still talk and laugh at her friend who is climbing, as if i'm not there. And she asked me for a favour which i'll be doing. I really wish she appreciates me and doesn't take me for granted. Haiz.
I'm repeating one subject this sem, and gonna repeat another two subjects during 4.1, meaning i'm staying back one sem longer. I really need to buck up with my studies. I'm struggling with two subjects this sem. I don't want to fail again. I don't want to disappoint myself and disappoint my parents again. Haiz. I need to work harder.
I realy hope things turn out fine, in studies, relationship & sports that i love.
Thanx for listening.
Hanging There...
5:28 PM