Soccer. Climbing. Bouldering. Badminton. Floorball. Silat.
Tennis. Food. Man Utd. Taking Photos.
Money. Music. Movies.
Written: Sunday, September 25, 2005
On Fri afternoon after Fri Prayers met Happy, Yasir, Fahmy, Faizal, Fariz & Rahman & slack at library till 4pm. The Faizal & Rahman left & the ret of us went to play DOTA. I went to play it for the first time. Haha. Ok lah. Not so addictive to me. I don't have the urge to play again after i left the place. Ended up slacking & playing DOTA instead of studying for supp papers. Then at 8.15pm met my dear. Went to relax at Pasir Ris Park before heading home. Love her so much.
Yest just slack at home the whole day. Malik msged to play soccer at Town Park. I went but nobody was there. KNN. Silat at night.
Just now went to Jamiyah. Only got to know there's no class today when i reached the place. Haiz. Waste my time. Gonna meet Rafi & the rest later for a chalet. Till then. Adios.
Hanging There...
1:30 PM