Soccer. Climbing. Bouldering. Badminton. Floorball. Silat.
Tennis. Food. Man Utd. Taking Photos.
Money. Music. Movies.
Written: Sunday, August 21, 2005
Took a slow walk home alone just now, from a chalet at Costa Sand. Was feeling frustrated for some reason. Immediately regretted not bringing my earpiece so that i can indulge myself in loud music to drown my emotions. Found myself thinking. Talking to myself in my mind. Taking notes of myself. Found something about myself that i didn't realise before. I found that i get jealous quite easily, though i can usually control myself. I realise that i kinda like marshmallows. Heh. Haiz. I guess i should control my emotions. I always seem happy when with my friends, 'cause they always make me laugh and enjoy myself, but once i'm alone, i think too much. I wish she would look at me in the eyes when saying goodbye when leaving each other. How i long for a kiss on the cheeks from her. I wish i wish i wish...... Haiz. So afraid of losing her... And the exams are dangerously close... Haiz...
Hanging There...
3:10 AM