Soccer. Climbing. Bouldering. Badminton. Floorball. Silat.
Tennis. Food. Man Utd. Taking Photos.
Money. Music. Movies.
Written: Thursday, March 10, 2005
I had one-on-one Emaths tutorial jst now. Haha. KNN classmates. All gone. After ten minutes some of them came. 6 people attended the tutorial. Wow. Anyways, watched Hitch last Tuesday with Fat North and Nadiah. It was a great show to me man. Five out of five stars. Funny and romantic. And good pick-up lines. Haha. I need a date doctor too man. Yesterday was a usual schooling day, accept i went home after school, which i haven't done before on Wednesdays. Usually i just slack in school from 1pn till 6pm, waiting for rock climbing. Saw something which made me pissed off when i came back to school. Actually i dunno why i got upset. Its not like there's anything going on. Why is it so hard for me ah?? Argh!! Anyways going for climbing meeting later. I better start studying this weekend. Adios.
Hanging There...
5:07 PM