Soccer. Climbing. Bouldering. Badminton. Floorball. Silat.
Tennis. Food. Man Utd. Taking Photos.
Money. Music. Movies.
Written: Sunday, March 27, 2005
Played soccer yesterday afternoon. And had something on at night. Then the sms came. Register by 9.45am for Boulderactive Final. What the hell?? I thought i didn't made it. I asked, and it turned out that one person from the top 8 withdrew for some reason, and the next 3 people are tied with the same score, so all three went in to make it top 10 instead of top 8. Why did they message at night after i have tired myself out?? Met Mantat & Boon Xiu at PS in the morning there. I was the first to climb man. And Idris is the second. Haha. There's another climber by the name of Idris too from SP who tied with me. So i went. I'd say the routes were slightly more difficult then on Friday, but quite doable. But i didn't finish any. I only got 2 bonus. My arms were pumped and i had aches all over my back because of Friday. So, too bad for me. Boon Xiu dislocated his shoulder while doing the second route. Wasted. He could have gotten top three. So top 3 results are first Mantat, second Asri from SP and third a chinese guy i'm not sure who. Boon Xiu got fifth and i got eigth. At least not the last right. Heh. And Ilyas said i can't join novice category for Pumpfest because i qualified for Boulderactive finals. Damn! Anyways, congrats to Mantat and Boon Xiu. Ale TPSC! So now, gonna train for Outram next Friday. I'm not expecting anything, just experience. Till then. Adios.
Hanging There...
9:11 PM