Soccer. Climbing. Bouldering. Badminton. Floorball. Silat.
Tennis. Food. Man Utd. Taking Photos.
Money. Music. Movies.
Written: Tuesday, February 22, 2005
Can't believe i managed to wake up early and went for Biochem lab at 8am yesterday. Today was the total opposite. Missed Edevice tutorial at 9am. Damn. I missed Edevice tutorial 4 times already. Oh man. Hopefully i won't get debarred for the exam. Felt kinda weary today. Been feeling weary these few days. I wonder why. And i went home early today; reached home at 6.20pm. Been so long since i went home early. Met her during lunch just now.
I dunno what i'm feeling anymore. Half of me wanted to give up a long time ago, but the other half of me wants to hold on to my feelings. How man. I know its hopeless, but.. i dunno. I dunno why she's still lingering in my mind. Always in my mind. We're just friends.. right? ARGH!! Emo..emo..emomok!
Hanging There...
10:15 PM