<body> The Note From Which A Chord Is Built
THE PROFILE

Idris.
Seventeen. I wish.
Temasek Polytechnic ; Engin Sch. First year.

Soccer. Climbing. Bouldering. Badminton. Floorball. Silat.
Tennis. Food. Man Utd. Taking Photos.
Money. Music. Movies.



Tag Board !



ARCHIVES

October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010

THE ONES I READ



Basic.
Farah.
Mangkuk.
Sharifah.


Written: Saturday, January 01, 2005


And here we are. Facing the year 2005. How time flies. I never thought it'd be so fast. Spent the last moments of 2004 at home. Boring. Can't go out because my father's at home.

Spent the last day of 2004 by coming late for school and going out with girls. Wakakakakaka. I woke up for subuh as usual, but somehow i didn't set my alarm clock when i went back to sleep. Ain't that great. Missed Biochem lecture from 8am-10am. And attendence was taken. No matter. Then found out that Edevice lab from 10am-12nn was a graded lab. And i woke up at 10.10am. Great huh. Reached the lab at 11am. Copied some answers and submitted the labsheet. Wakakakakaka. Then met up with Happy, Fadzli, Ballsmy(ASP), Kumar & Co. Went to KFC at CPF building to eat. Went for Fri prayers after that. Faced torrential rain on the way to the mosque. Luckily i brought my umbrella. After prayers, walked around Tamp interchange for a while with the Enthusiastic One & Fadzli. At 2.30pm, we went our separate ways. I met up with Faz, a secondary school mate and now poly mate. Haha. Five straight years of same school with her. Went to play pool at Pavillion. Then ate at KFC. Nice hanging out with her and doing some catching up. She went off at a bout 5pm. Bumped into Giwirler & later Lat at Tamp interchange. Giwirler seems to be shopping a lot these few days. Wakakakakaka. Anyways, met this girl who was on attachment at my course for the first two weeks of school. Walked around TM & CS with her before finally heading home. Rather quiet, but i guess its usually like that when people first meet. Wanted to go out in the night, but my Father wasn't in a good mood, so i stayed home.

So, i'd like to do an evaluation of the year 2004. Haha. Went through a lot of things this year. Working for the first time at OHP at SATS from late March till May. Days of nothingness in the first few month of the year. First girl. Starting in a new school. Mixing with a variety of people. Exposed to new genres of music. Tried a new sport- rock climbing. And what else. What a year it has been. I've fallen in love with rock climbing. I just love the sport. It keeps me fit. I've also fallen in love with emo songs. Emocore. Emo screamo. I love poly life. Other then lessons, its rarely boring. With many different friends to hang out with.

Condolences to the victims of the natural disaster that struck India, Indonesia and part of Malaysia.

And finally, i need a new year resolution. I will pay attention during lecture and not skip any lectures. Haha. That's impossible man. I guess my resolution is to study hard and not slack, and no gf till next sem! Haha. Like any girl would want me. I still feel like crap from my most recent puny attempt. No matter. Hopefully this new year will mark the coming of success in my exams and rock climbing. InsyaAllah. May it be a blissful year ahead for all. Happy New Year everyone.



Hanging There...
1:20 AM