Soccer. Climbing. Bouldering. Badminton. Floorball. Silat.
Tennis. Food. Man Utd. Taking Photos.
Money. Music. Movies.
Written: Wednesday, January 19, 2005
And so 17 years of my life has passed in a glance. Got some birthday wish msges from midnight onwards. I'm very touched. Really. Haha. A big thanx to those who msged me. Went in 10 minutes late for Edevice paper, and went out 15 minutes before time. Wow. So fast huh. Mainly because i can't do qn 3 & 4. No matter. I thought i could make my getaway, but the moment i walked out of the classroom, Bashfurk grabbed me from behind, and then took my bag away. Damn. Can't run away; it would only delay the inevitable. So my coursemates went out at 10.30am when the paper ended. I tried to run away, but was outnumbered. I was brought back to the area outside the classroom. And so i had my birthday bash. Literally. My back hurts and my nips are sore. Haha. Went to eat chicken chop at Short Circuit after that. Went home first before going back out to meet Ballsmy, Bashfurk, Ballsriz, Bapak and Fadzli at Peninsula. After Ballsmy and Ballsriz bought their climbing shoes, we headed back to school. Ate again at Design canteen. Tried to study but just not in the mood to study. Had a second round of birthday bash by Bashfurk, Ballsriz, Fak, Bullu & Bapak. And so here i am typing out this entry. Gonna go for climbing after this, and pray that there's no third round of bashing.
On another note, i feel a little down. She doesn't even know its my birthday today. Even a simple 'Happy Birthday' sms from her would have brighten up my day. But i guess she really forget about me already. I even bumped into her when going to eat at Short Circuit. Ahh. Forget about this. I'm totally out of her heart already i guess. Or maybe i wasn't in it in the first place. I wish she's out of mine. Haiz.
Anyways, i'm not gonna let that bring me down. I feel cheerful the whole day. It's wonderful when its your birthday. Looking forward to being 18. Haha. Taking care everyone. Adios.
Hanging There...
6:53 PM