Soccer. Climbing. Bouldering. Badminton. Floorball. Silat.
Tennis. Food. Man Utd. Taking Photos.
Money. Music. Movies.
Written: Tuesday, December 07, 2004
First day of school yesterday was ok. Bought my books using General's money. Finally met up with Bashfurk. I missed you! Wakakakakakakaka. His hair is just like first day of last sem. I see people with new shirt, new bag, new jacket, new etcetc. I'm envious man. I wanna go shopping! Wakakakakakaka. No money man. A lot of the lessons today was short. E. Maths 2 lec is fun. Haha. We were sitting at the front row right under the lecturer's nose laughing away, not paying attention to him. Haha. And so many people taking E. Maths 2. The LT was damn packed man. Went for climbing in the evening, as usual.
Today was fun man. Haha. Especially during my two lectures in the afternoon. Bashfurk, ASP & me were acting like lunatics man. Haha. Crazy. Running from Engin School to ITAS to solat and then ran back to Engin school. Haha. Running up & down staircases. Bashfurk seems to be in lunatic mode. Haha. Fun man. Anyways, had a soccer match after my school ends, at Carpark C. Lost again. This team was also strong. At least i scored a consolation goal. Its good to play against difficult teams. Helps to improve your skills. That's it for this entry. Till then, Adios.
Hanging There...
11:15 PM