Soccer. Climbing. Bouldering. Badminton. Floorball. Silat.
Tennis. Food. Man Utd. Taking Photos.
Money. Music. Movies.
Written: Saturday, December 11, 2004
I can't believe it man. I actually seriously studied after school on Wed & Fri, 2 hours on each day. Great man. I hope i'll still study like this for the weeks to come.
On Thurs, there was a mass meeting for climbers. I came late because of my CDS. The room was packed; almost everyone was present. So some of the climbers let out their feelings & comments. Wanted to go home after that, but somehow i followed Rufi-o, Godzillah, Shift_KOSONG & Wakrak to rock gym. Ended up climbing. Went for bubble tea as usual after that.
Went for my first NE yesterday with Fariz. Slept through the NE except for the last few minutes of the Q & A part. Haha. Need to go for one more NE.
Just reached home at about 5.10am just now. Went cycling with Shift_KOSONG, Ahmayat, Maha-mat & Dane. Went out at 10.30pm. Met up with Ahmayat & Shift_KOSONG before meeting the other two at TP. Cycled all the way to a supposed haunted house at Punggol. Went into the area, but the doors of the house was boarded up; no way in for us. What a disappointment. Went to Hougang to lepak for a while before cycling home. Damn sleepy man now. I wanna get some sleep.
Oh ya. I changed my layout to suit my feelings. Been feeling emo these few weeks, so i put up that pic of me up there. I still prefer the previous one though; i'll change back to the previous one some other day. This one is rather simple, but neat. So,time to sleep. Adios.
Hanging There...
6:20 AM