Soccer. Climbing. Bouldering. Badminton. Floorball. Silat.
Tennis. Food. Man Utd. Taking Photos.
Money. Music. Movies.
Written: Tuesday, December 28, 2004
Saturday
25 December 2004
Went to airport to study wif Godzillah,Saj & Fiha. Godzillah told to meet at 11am. So i was there quite on time. And then had to wait about an hour for the Godzillah & Saj to come. KNN. Wait so long. Haha. Anyways, because Godzilah was late, my breakfast cum lunch was on her. Thanks man! Wakakakaka. So we started studying after eating at the canteen in T2. Fiha came late, & was the earliest to go. So, through the afternoon, we studied. Well, not really. Haha. Saj was in no mood to study. And i just can't concentrate for too long. So we ended up chatting. At about 5pm, we went to the viewing mall at T1, and chatted for a while. Then we went back to T2 to eat at BK. Godzillah was reluctant. I wonder why. Wakakakakakaka. Anyways, i went home after that. Quite a relaxing day.
Sunday
26 December 2004
Went to meet Bashfurk & Bullu at Bedok interchange. Then ASP came. Took a bus to Simei. Bashfurk & Co. were going to jam, & i was the photographer of the day. Wakakakakaka. Met Fariz & Syed at the jamming place. Finished at about four. Bullu,Syed & ASP left. Bashfurk, Fariz & me went to Peninsula because Fariz wanted to buy a pair of street soccer shoes. Argh so many thing that i wanna buy, but unfortunately i have absolutely no money to spend. Can't wait for the sem holiday to work. Fariz bought this Nike Luvas shoes. Damn nice. I feel like buying a pair for myself next time. Headed home after that.
Tuesday
28 December 2004
And so, here i am today, in the library. School just finished just now, and i'm intending to study before going for climbing for a while.
Came to school at 11am yesterday because there was no Biochem lab. Went for rock climbing as usual yesterday. There was PT because it was raining outside and group1 have to use the rock gym too. So we were in the rock gym while they were doing PT, & vice versa. I'm not tired at all from the PT, but my arms are dead man! Haha.
I dunno whats happening to me man. I'm feelingless. Ok lah i'm not. Who in the world doesn't have feelings. But i dunno what i'm feeling. Maybe i'll continue next few month. I dunno. Shit man. I need to get a grip on myself..
Hanging There...
5:11 PM