Soccer. Climbing. Bouldering. Badminton. Floorball. Silat.
Tennis. Food. Man Utd. Taking Photos.
Money. Music. Movies.
Written: Saturday, November 27, 2004
I really want to say out what i'm feeling right now to you. But it's so difficult for me to meet up with you. You always can't make it these few days. And sometimes msges unanswered. No calls. Call when there's a problem. I don't even understand what the problem was. I'm feeling too lazy to even msg you because it might go unanswered. You're always on my mind. I still have lots & lots of feelings for you. But for the time being, my mind seems like imploding from holding back all my thoughts. I can't wait for school to reopen, because then i will have lots of distractions & things to do. I'm tired of being cheerful when i'm with my friends, but at the end of the day in bed, all the thoughts just rushes back through my mind and making me stay awake even when i'm tired and want to sleep.
But thanx to Aush, though his words of advice was short, it meant alot to me. I'm just suddenly inspired. He's endured the torment of waiting waaaay longer then me & he's still patient. I'm suddenly very inspired. I guess i'll just wait for you to msg me or call me or something. I really miss you but i guess you don't miss me. So i'll just wait. Thanx so much Aush, i guess i owe u one. Or two. I think i owe you a lot. Heh. Adios.
Hanging There...
4:19 PM